faq обучение настройка
Текущее время: Вт мар 19, 2024 11:38

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: D-Link DIR-615 setup problems
СообщениеДобавлено: Ср июл 04, 2018 18:09 

I have been trying to help my friend get his cable internet setup. I gave him my old toshiba modem and had him purchase this router because I really like the DIR-655 that I have, it has been very stable and I don't recall having any problems getting it set up. We both have Cox communications in Omaha, NE.

Anyway, we can get an internet connection while connected directly to the modem but not when connected through the router. We have not been able to run the router setup disk because we are waiting on a new DVD drive as his old one bit the dust. I was pretty sure that you really didn't need to use the disk though, I don't recall using it any time I have set up my routers. I went through the setup wizard on the router, cloned the mac address from the PC, DHCP is enabled, NIC is set to obtain IP address automatically, tried different ethernet cable, exchanged the router thinking it was bad. I am at a loss as to what is going bad. I took a look at the status page and the router pulls the information from Cox's servers and then just loses it after a few seconds. It connects for a while, pulls the information and then loses it again.

I went home last night and checked the settings on my router after trying again in vain to get his working. The only thing that I have set up differently than him that I can tell off hand is that I have changed my local IP and range from the d-link default of 192.168.0.1 to 192.168.1.1. I have yet to try switching this out on his but I doubt this is the problem. What am I missing? Oh yeah, I also tried connecting on his router with my laptop to see if his PC is the issue and I had the same problem. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Вернуться наверх

Заголовок сообщения: Re: D-Link DIR-615 setup problems
СообщениеДобавлено: Ср июл 04, 2018 21:16 

Did you ask your internet provider to resolve this problem?

Вернуться наверх

Заголовок сообщения: Re: D-Link DIR-615 setup problems
СообщениеДобавлено: Вс дек 23, 2018 18:43 

Anyway, we can get a web association while associated straightforwardly to the modem yet not when associated through the switch. We have not possessed the capacity to run the switch setup plate since we are looking out for another DVD drive as his old one piece the residue. I have a D-Link DWA-131 Wireless Adapter. Be that as it may, It's not working in my windows 10 pc. I attempted a great deal for reaching the client care yet no reaction.

Вернуться наверх

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа